Awesome game. Add LD link in your itch page somewhere.
Not Politically Correct
A downloadable game for Windows
This game isnt about political correctness.
- Manage power plants to generate electricity which is an essential game mechanic.
- Manage jobs - wouldn't be good to see your citizens unemployed, poor and angry!
- Education - Educate your citizens. More Education = better jobs they can apply to.
- Sports! - fund a national sports team to bring in that sweet, sweet ticket fresh green not-so-american dolla dolla bills!
- Coins! - watch out for that bank balance! You can go bankrupt and lose political power and that's game over.
- Population - Gain population to make more jobs! More jobs = more money! Dont let your population drop to 0 though, I can guarantee you that ruling an empty land isn't much fun.
- Birb - the local mascot and media app/site that allows you to see the opinion of your people based on recent actions! I swear it's just constructive criticism
- Army! - Manage an army to protect your great nati- oh right there is no army. We ran outta time :(
- Sounds and Music - Enjoy the game even more with the great sound of silence. We ran outta time and can't make music lol
- Right-click in the main menu for a steamy shower of birbs
Font used: PixelMix http://www.dafont.com/pixelmix.font
- WINDOWS install guide:
Just grab the windows zip, unzip it anywhere you want and launch the .exe to play. Simple as that!
- Installation instructions for linux:
Since gamemaker requires you a fair bit of libraries to even run a game, Jaggent has made a command that you can execute in terminal and it will install all the needed libraries in one go! (tested in Ubintu 17.0)
In terminal, type this:
sudo apt install lib32z1 lib32ncurses5 libbz2-1.0:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libxxf86vm1 libssl1.0.0:i386 libglu1:i386 libxrandr-dev libxrandr2:i386 libopenal1:i386 libopenal1 and you're all set!
Then, get the .deb package (if your distro supports it, if not use the .zip), click install and it should be on your desktop!