I get that we couldn't even hear the sound if there were any because of the void, but why hamsters?!
Attack of the Void!
A downloadable game
The Void has attacked Earth!
The year is 30something-something, and your base was teleported into the void. Don’t ask how. In the void you find Iron, Crystals and… Hamsters?
To escape you need to collect resources dropped by the voidlings, called Ingium(TM). The void will send fierce reinforcements to get thy riches and forbid your escape. Make your defenses and escape in this epic turn based strategy game Attack of the Void! by rubrband.
Game made in Gamemaker: Studio 1.4 in 72h
Code by: rubr
Art by: xer, jaggent-aka-shouke, QuoteMasterN
Lack of sleep by: Ludum Dare
- Ṱ̴̢̞̱̬̲̣̳͍̙̳̳̆̃̆̈́́̄͌͜͝ȟ̷̗̽̊̍͌̌̔͒̏͂͂͂͗͊̚ȩ̴̖̬̖̰͓̝̖̘̠̜̳͊͒̌̌̃̀͘͠ͅͅ ̶̨̰͎̖̫͈̫̦̖̪̳̙̲̋̇͒̈ͅV̷͈̼͍̙̬͇͇̺̺̾̉̄̔̏́̕̕ͅo̵̡͕̯̹͙͌̎̈́̄́̆̀̉̉͒̈̄͝͝͝ī̵̼͑͠d̵̺̠͒̂̓̓̃͝
- Turrets to shoot Void creatures with!
- Bigger turrets to shoot Void creatures with!
- Very realistic and functioning Reactors!
- Very realistic and cool ending!
- Punishment for not having enough time to play!
No save states
- Since this isn’t written anywhere in the game, you can right click to cancel things like targeting and placing buildings.
- Amazing music! OST List:
- Silence by WeCan’tMakeMusic Group
- Quieter Silence by WeAlsoDidn’tGetEnoughTime Band
- v2: Fixed an issue where the game would crash on very specific occasions.
- Fixed an issue where a void tile would move 1 pixel sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where the top-right tile next to a reactor would show as not powered while placing mines or turrets.
Download the .exe and run it.