until there were none
A downloadable game for Windows
Greetings, Sorcerer! Our village has once again come under attack from the terrible barbarians and their even-more-terrible monsters. This time they have gotten past our defenses and are heading to destroy our houses. You are our only hope.
But unfortunately, your powers are a bit... wild. If used too much you yourself could go crazy and destroy some houses. So be careful. Because a moment might strike where you'll have to sacrifice a house yourself to destroy more enemies...
How to play:
- A/D to move;
- SPACE to jump;
- LEFT CLICK to shoot;
- RIGHT CLICK to use a spell;
- S to use another spell.
- Spells have a wildness rating - it's by how much you increase your wildness meter by using it. If the meter reaches 100 you will go crazy and destroy a house!
- Throughout the game waves of enemies will come to break the village's houses apart, do not worry as they will ignore you. And then do worry because your friends live in said houses!
- After each wave you will either unlock a new spell or gain the option to upgrade a spell.
- Defend with at least one house standing for 9 waves, and you'll be victorious!
- Fixed an unintended "feature" where you could skip waves if you pressed a specific button.
- Fixed audio crackling.
- Fixed a spelling mistake.
- Made it clearer to see what happened if you go wild as soon as you complete a wave.
- Fixed half a dozen bugs that change caused.
- Fixed a bug where you could switch directions while wild.
Made by rubr, Shess and Theodote in 72 hours for Ludum Dare 43.
Download the .zip, extract it and run the game!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.